Welcome to our blog
We are the yellow group composed of four people. I'm Maria Rosaria the administrator. I'm 14 years old and live in Nettuno, in province of Rome. I'm a student and I'm in my second year. I'm part of the group with Margherita,Nicolò and Umberto. Margherita is my classmate and she is 15 years old. She lives in Tor san lorenzo, in province of Rome. Margherita is a student and she is a very positive person. Nicolò is 16 years old and he is the oldest among us. He lives in Aprilia,in province of Latina and he is a student. Finally there is Umberto. He is 15 years old, he is a student and lives in anzio, a town near nettuno.
With the help of our teacher my team is working on the book trailer of Jane Eyre, a masterpiece of the writer Charlotte Bronte. This is a fascinating book which tells the story of a young governess who fascinates and then marries her master. Jane is the heroine of the novel is unaware of the subtle arts of seduction, but is animated by a unwavering volition. There are many difficulties but we will try to do a great work. I'll see you soon whit news of our team and the course of the book trailer.
A kiss
The administrator :)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento